DELIVERY IN THE NETHERLANDS & BELGIUM
- Within the Netherlands we ship with PostNL. Packages can only be delivered to residential addresses, not to P.O. box addresses. We strive to deliver your order within one to two business days to deliver.
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an e-mail containing a Track & Trace code that allows you to follow the status of your shipment.
- If a parcel cannot be delivered to you, it will be offered to your neighbours. If the delivery to your neighbors also fails, you will receive a message from the carrier. On this message you will find a "non home code". You can use this code to select a second delivery at a day, time and location that is more convenient for you on the DPD website.
- If you and your neighbours are not at home at the second delivery either, you can collect the parcel from one of the PostNL Post Offices with the deliveryman's message. You have three weeks to do so. Then the shipment goes back to the sender. If you are going to collect your shipment, you must always identify yourself.
- We do not deliver to PO Box addresses and the Wadden Islands
Shipping within the Netherlands and Belgium above €50. For orders under €50 we charge 3.95
NO DELIVERY ON SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS
On Sundays and holidays is by PostNL no orders delivered. Click here for more information about delivery around the holidays.